Q: my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it or I can't drive it thanks

my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it, to your store how far can I drive it or I can't drive it, just I have changed the driving oil pump on it which was brook I think that is the cause that it is out of fluid, please let me know what should I do, thanks

Hello. You should definitely not drive your car when the transmission gear box oil is low as this could cause major damage. In this situation, I would have an expert come to your vehicle to have it diagnosed and repaired. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to pinpoint the cause of the leak and have this repaired accordingly.

3. my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it or I can't drive it thanks