Q: my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it or I can't drive it thanks

my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it, to your store how far can I drive it or I can't drive it, just I have changed the driving oil pump on it which was brook I think that is the cause that it is out of fluid, please let me know what should I do, thanks

A: Hello. You should definitely not drive your...

Hello. You should definitely not drive your car when the transmission gear box oil is low as this could cause major damage. In this situation, I would have an expert come to your vehicle to have it diagnosed and repaired. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to pinpoint the cause of the leak and have this repaired accordingly.