Q: I HAVE A HIGH IDLE AT RUNNING TEMP; IF CAR IS PUT IN PARK THE IDLE CLIMBS AS HIGH AS 1700 RPMS

REALLY HIGH IDLE AFTER ENGINE IS AT RUNNING TEMP; AS HIGH AS 1700; RUNS FINE NO MISS, BUT HAS EXCESSIVELY HIGH IDLE IN PARK. SHOULD BE AROUND 650

Hi there. Generally speaking, a high idling engine is caused by a failure of the idle control valve or a vacuum leak. It’s also possible that the throttle body is damaged. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an engine idle is high inspection to determine the precise source

3. I HAVE A HIGH IDLE AT RUNNING TEMP; IF CAR IS PUT IN PARK THE IDLE CLIMBS AS HIGH AS 1700 RPMS