Q: ABS light comes on when I start driving - 1994 Acura Vigor

This ABS problem started about a year ago. About 25-30 seconds after my car is in forward motion, the ABS light comes on. The dealership’s diagnosis was the ABS pump/accumulator and modulator problems. Their repair estimate was several 1,000s!! So I did my own work and replaced all those parts with good-working units. I even replaced the ABS processor module. However, the same problem still exists. Where the sensors at the harness interfere with the ABS processor module, I took resistance measurements. All the readings were in the correct ranges. Also, the switch in the brake fluid reservoir cap was fine when I checked it. Please tell me where I should look next to find my car’s problem.

There is the possibility of a deeper electrical problem like a broken wire or corrosion inside a wire that may be very difficult to pick up on. Have an automotive technician experienced in diagnosing electical bugs dig out the problem.