Q: Q: ABS light on and off

The ABS light is going on and off. It might be a bad sensor on the brakes.

The ABS light coming indicates a fault in the ABS system. Fault codes should be read out as this will guide the diagnosis. Possible causes for the ABS light coming on and off is a possible loss in wheel speed sensor signal at times, an intermittent hydraulic unit function, or a possible processing error in the 4Wheel Anti-lock Brake System Module (4WABS). You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have a scanner tool to interrogate the 4WABS module and then diagnose/repair the issue.

3. Q: ABS light on and off