Q: My tahoe is making a clicking sound in my front left Tire. I changed my wheel bearings an it still making that clicking sound.

It makes a clicking sound when I drive it also makes a sound li it is a lose screw is rolling around on some metal

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Is your Tahoe 4 Wheel Drive? If so, there are front drive axles that have rubber boots that will often wear and the grease will leak out as you drive. Once the grease is gone, the joints are no longer lubricated and can make noise as they make contact. If the vehicle is not 4WD, sway bar links and worn control arms bushings are other items that may click and make noise as the suspension travels. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look as your suspension noise to offer a more personal diagnosis.

• My tahoe is making a clicking sound in my front left Tire. I changed my wheel bearings an it still making that clicking sound.