Q: I think my car battery died, but im not sure.

I broke my alarm clicker on my key ring so i have to use the kill switch under the wheel to turn it off. Well, when i did it this time, it sounded like it lost power & nothing will come on. Can you help me out?

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It seems that the security system has came on and lock out your vehicle from starting. If you open the door and the dome light comes on with a good solid light and the headlights work, then the security is active. You can remove the battery cables and let the computer (ECM) reset itself every time this happens. I recommend getting the key fob fixed to disarm the alarm when opening your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your no start issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.