Q: Radiator is leaking - 2006 Volkswagen Jetta

Something is wrong with my radiator and I would like to know what's wrong with it and how much it would be to get fixed. When I pour into the car it slowly leaks out and the sensor comes begins to sound. I have a video of what the sound is.

This is definitely a sign of a leak in your coolant system. There are many different places the coolant may be leaking from. There are various hoses that circulate the coolant through the radiator and motor and these are common places for leaks. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your cooling system.