Q: Maintenance Costs

I am planning to buy this car and just checking how the maintenance costs would be when it compared to the one I am currently owning a 2002 Audi A4 3.0. Ex. I pay around 140 USD for oil change. Is it going to be similar or way too far?

Change Oil and Filter $92.33 - $165.78 Get a Quote

The maintenence costs for the Porsche as opposed to the Audi would be entirely dependent on which type of oil and filter you use as well as the amount of oil that the Porsche engine requires. If the two engines take a similar amount of oil and you choose to use the same brand of oil as the Audi, the maintenence costs should be fairly similar. However, if the Porsche takes more oil than the Audi, the Porsche will likely cost more for oil changes. Consider YourMechanic for your next oil change as it can be done at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr