How do I resume the cruise control speed? cruise control ...

Q: How do I resume the cruise control speed?

How do I resume the cruise control speed?

When you depress the brake pedal, or the clutch pedal (if you have a manual transmission), the cruise control will stop working, granting you full power of the vehicle. To resume the cruise control speed that you had previously been driving at, push the steering wheel-based thumbwheel upwards towards Res/+. The vehicle will then accelerate to the previously set cruise control speed.

Tip

The vehicle has to be traveling at least 25 mph in order for the cruise control to resume its previous speed.