Q: Oil light came on and the oil is full.

My husband and I was driving and the oil light came on and we pulled over check the oil and he added some oil and them the engine light came on and he went back and check the level stick and it read full so both lights came on. So please help us. The warning lights still on we haven't been driving it

Hi there. Either the oil pump in the engine has failed and is pushing oil at a lower pressure than the sending unit could register or the sending unit failed. If you need further assistance with your warning lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Oil light came on and the oil is full.