Q: 2001 Ford Focus Won't start

When I try to start it the engine just spins almost like its out of gas fuse is good I'm thinking fuel pump can u tell me where it is located

Hi there. The fuel pump is in the fuel tank. You will have a fuel test port on the engine fuel rail. You should have fuel pressure when you cycle the key to on for a few seconds and during cranking. You can listen to the fuel tank when the key is turned on and you should hear the pump run and get pressure at engine fuel rail. If you are having trouble checking this, a qualified professional can test the fuel system and other components for you in order to properly diagnose and repair the starting issue.