Q: What is po322 code for a 2002 2.0 jetta 2002

asked by on February 22, 2016

I have a 2002 jetta 2.0 and getting a code po322 is that a crankshaft position sensor.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $768.03 Get a Quote

Hello. Your P0322 code is related to the crank position sensor circuit signal. The crank position sensor is located at the rear of the engine and is a common failure. Other possible causes are wiring and engine computer issues. An oscilloscope or voltage meter can aid with diagnosis.

The sensor itself is not very difficult to replace and not very expensive. Sometimes it is easier to replace it than to have it tested. If you would like to have an inspection or need help replacing your crankshaft position sensor, you can have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to help you with a repair.