Q: Overheating way to fast

Car overheating 5 minutes after turning on. cooling system was flushed and has new water pump. Last time I filled it up to level left radiator cap off turned car on after 5 minutes of running the water suddenly it sprayed a yard into the air never seen a car overheating that fast

Hello. If the engine overheats this fast then you should do a block test. This sounds like a blown head gasket or a cracked head. When this occurs combustion pressure enters the cooling system and causes this to occur. I usually do a block test kit before anything else. This would be the only real reason why it would overheat this fast. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to perform this test and accurately diagnose your overheating issue firsthand.

3. Overheating way to fast