Q: Won't start with good battery

The car acted as if the batter was dead a week ago, click click lick then all of a sudden it started..... no more problems then out of the blue it whined as if it was trying to start then nothing.... lights come on but nothing else..... replaced the starter and relay, still nothing but lights!

The computer in this car controls if the starter turns or not. You will need to have the computer scanned to see if the alarm is active. Have the batteries changed in the remote key FOB to see if this helps first. The anti theft system may be preventing the no crank. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the system after you replace key FOB or try another key and problem still continues.