Q: Q: Squeak

My ford is having a squeak but it's not constant. Some days it will do it, some days it won't. On the days it does do it, it will do it when I accelerate and will stop when I am almost to a complete stop then will start back up again after I get up to 10mph. I replaced the belt last year and the brakes in February along with the alternator, pulleys and ball joint.

Hello. I would first try to determine if the sound you are hearing is engine or suspension related. If the sound seems to come and go according to your engine speed, then the sound is likely engine-related. I would put the vehicle in park and rev up the engine to see if that produces any sounds. If you have not changed your tensioner, I would check to see if it is in good condition. If you need help having this repaired, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the cause of the sound and verify what next steps should be taken.