Q: Adding park assist - 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA250

I've been leasing this car but I decided to keep it. I was wondering if there is any way to add the park assist into this model. At the dealership I was told this is not an option. But, isn't the car adapted for this? Do you have any idea if this could be done?

The car may or may not have the basic infrastructure to support this feature. Most established auto manufacturers do not support "field modifications" such as this for warranty and reputation reasons. Look for an automotive customizer in your area that specializes in Mercedes and has had training in Mercedes electronics. It might also be worth joining the Mercedes-Benz Club of America. Members can help point you in the right direction for this kind of project. The Star (R) magazine, Mercedes-Benz official owner magazine is also a good resource for non-dealer resources.