Q: need to know how to change a coolant bypass solenoid and where it is located. Can't find anything on the internet about this.

My check engine light came on and I went to O'reillys and they gave me the code P26B7. I found out what part it was and ordered it. I can't seem to find where it is located on the engine. My car is not overheating or anything. It runs just fine but I would like to change the part.

Just search for "Ford Escape 2013 coolant by-pass solenoid". The coolant by-solenoid is generally located on top of the engine. After you make that search you’ll get a good point of view. The repair involves removing coolant from the engine. The fasteners that mounts the solenoid to the engine can be difficult to remove. If you decided to get this fixed, consider contacting YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can diagnose your trouble code further and help you with the installment of this solenoid.

3. need to know how to change a coolant bypass solenoid and where it is located. Can't find anything on the internet about this.