Q: we have a vauxhall astra and this morning it got stuck in one gear (second we think ) ? what do you thinkit might be and is it exp

OurVauxhall Astra got tuck in one gear today (we think it might be second ) any ideas please and will it be an epensive job to sort ? the car is 2009

Many thanks

Maggie

Hi there. Unfortunately we don’t see too many of these vehicles here in the United States, and as such, are not able to give you any really good advice on this issue. You might be better served to contact a local mechanic to get some solid advice on possible repair issues and what is causing this problem. Best of luck to you.

3. we have a vauxhall astra and this morning it got stuck in one gear (second we think ) ? what do you thinkit might be and is it exp