Q: Brake, Battery sensor, lights, and a crackling noises.

Today I was driving when all of a sudden, my radio speaker began popping and crackling. Simultaneously, my parking brake, ABS, and battery sensor lights all came on. The brake, ABS, and battery lights go away when I am stopped (at a stoplight or parked) and come back on when revving the engine or driving. The battery light flashes on and off while driving, but the parking and ABS stay on while driving. Additionally, I turned off my radio and there were still popping and crackling noises coming from all of my speakers. I just had my alternator and belts replaced last year. I went to an auto supply store and they checked the sensors and only got an O2 code and the battery showed to be good. I know I need to take it into the shop, but is it safe to drive there? What could the issue be? Thanks!

The issue sounds to be a ground return wire on the speakers is shorting out with a ground circuit in the vehicle causing the lights and sensors to register a warning light. The brake light could be coming on for the parking brake lever switch is either not working or the parking brake is partially applied. If you need further assistance with your warning lights on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.