Q: battery cable is too short to reach battery connection. Had to replace the connection because it broke off and now cable to short

Had to replace battery/cable connection because it broke off, To add new connector had to cut off the end of the cable and now its approx 1/2" to short to reach the battery

You can purchase battery terminal ends with cables attached at most automotive part stores. You want to find the same gauge/thickness of wire or slightly larger.

Then you’ll need a lug or crimp fitting that matches the size of the cables to attach them together and a pair of heavy duty crimping pliers.

Another alternative is going to the dealer and trying to find a new harness.

If you feel like you need assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can help you with any of your battery needs.

3. battery cable is too short to reach battery connection. Had to replace the connection because it broke off and now cable to short