Q: How much would it cost to replace a fuel pump on a 2006 GMC Canyon truck offroad

My fuel pump went out on my 2006 GMC Canyon truck offroad it's a 3.5 engine regular standard drive mid size truck and how do u take the fuel pump off with out taking the bed off to get to the fuel pump and where is the fuel pump located at on this truck l appreciate your help are advise

Hi there. You can drop the fuel tank from the bottom of the vehicle to get to the fuel pump. It would require removing the fuel neck, fuel vapor lines to the canister, the electrical harnesses, and the fuel tank straps. Use a transmission jack or a jack that will fit the fuel tank size. Then lower the fuel tank and remove it from the vehicle. Depending on how high the truck is, the truck may need to be raised up and put on jack stands to remove the fuel tank and remove the fuel pump.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the fuel pump.

3. How much would it cost to replace a fuel pump on a 2006 GMC Canyon truck offroad