Q: Vacuum hose function.

2 mechanics recommend to leave the hose as is.Dealer and other station mechanics recommend to replace the hose. I am suspicious and would trust an honest recommendation what to do. I am waiting for you to start servicing New York city .a.s.a.p..

Hi there. If there is a problem with your vacuum hoses, then they need to be replaced. If they are clogged, leaking, or just very soft then they need to be replaced as they can cause a series of running issues. It is important to check these hoses and replace them if they are failing.

If you are planning on having your vacuum hoses checked out, consider one of YourMechanic’s certified technicians, who can can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the vacuum hose or general problems with the fuel injectors.

3. Vacuum hose function.