Q: Odometer,speedometer,temperature window's switch not working and shift stick stuck

Hi..well i just notice that my 98 honda accord is not working appropiately.. the spedometer,odometer,temperature and window's switch are not working and the shift stick is stuck. ...the car does turn on and there is no leaking at all...thank u very much for your help i'll be waiting for the answer 馃槂

A: This is a difficult set of symptoms to diag...

This is a difficult set of symptoms to diagnose without more detail, however it sounds like you may have an electrical short somewhere causing the gauges and switches to fail. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the electrical issue and help you repair any other issues accordingly.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籗ave up to 30%