Q: AC not blowing cold air

So I bought a used car from a car lot and noticed that when I turn on the AC it does not blow cold air at all and the air that comes out smells like pee. I tried the AC pro refrigerant but it still blows warm air please help.

Hi. There could be a problem with the A/C system being over charged making the system blow hot air. There could be a problem with the A/C compressor not working. A blown fuse could cause this or the compressor clutches could be locked up making the compressor not work. There also could be a restriction or clogg in the A/C system. A restriction or clogg could be caused by broken piece from the compressor or a dirty orifice tube. This could also cause the A/C to be blown hot. One other thing that could this problem is the system does not have enough refrigerant to make the system blow cold. I suggest you have a certified tech from YourMechanic come and diagnosis your A/C system problem.