Q: Feeling vibrating/grinding in my gas pedal

I am feeling a vibration and/or grinding in the gas pedal of my car. At first, I thought it was because of using cheap gas I would sometimes use, but even when I use the top grade gas, it still does it. There's no sound when this happens. The acceleration isn't smooth anymore. When I'm driving more than 25 mph, there's a grinding feeling that I can feel through my foot from my the gas pedal. The throttle body was dirty, so I cleaned that, did a fuel injection cleaning on my own (by unhooking the hose to the intake and spraying throttle cleaner in). Any ideas about what this could be from?

It sounds like you may have a wheel bearing that is dried up internally and no longer lubricated. This can cause a vibration to be felt in many parts of the vehicle. The best way to check for this is to have a certified mechanic test drive your vehicle to diagnose the vibration symptoms. Then, have them use a mechanic’s stethoscope to check all four wheel bearings to ensure that they are not causing any issues. Once this test has been performed, the mechanic would then relay all of his/her findings over to you so that you can make an informed repair decision, whether it be a wheel bearing replacement, a cleaning and re-packing of a wheel bearing, etc. YourMechanic offers mobile technicians who can come to your home or office for an even higher level of convenience.

3. Feeling vibrating/grinding in my gas pedal