Q: My car has a cracked fuel line

My car has a fuel line leak because of a crack near the left tire. Is this easy to repair?

The fuel lines are plastic and it depends on the damage. Sometimes they can be repaired with a splice, but they may have to be replaced as an assembly to be done on a permanent basis and be covered under a warranty. Most mechanics will only replace the lines and not attempt a repair. If you need help with this, have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car’s fuel line issue and make the necessary repairs for you.