Q: Multiple electrical problems with car.

My car is having electrical problems. The horn, cargo lights, lock buttons, and the controls on the steering wheel are not working. I also have a warning light on, ESP/BAS.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The symptoms you describe on your vehicle lead me to believe your vehicle may be experiencing an electrical problem with the Totally Integrated Power Module or TIPM on your truck. This module is responsible for many different components on the truck, including the lights and door locks. As you can imagine, if it is experiencing any kind of failure, it will affect all of the components your truck is unable to use. Due to this concern being highly technical and electrical, I can only recommend you enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to look over your truck. They will apply their skills and knowledge to diagnose exactly why your truck is experiencing these issues and get you back on the road safely.