Q: Car won't start and battery seems fine

My car won't start. The lights and radio still work and jumping it didn't work. There is no clicking sound with trying to start it. I checked the fuses and non were loose

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, when you attempt to jump start the vehicle and it doesn’t work, it’s due to a damaged starter relay, the starter motor or the ignition relay itself. Before you complete any repairs however, it’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine what specifically is faulty or broken and needs to be repaired to solve your issue.