Q: How do I adjust the throttle and brake pedal positions?

How do I adjust the throttle and brake pedal positions?

A: Some vehicle models are equipped with a fea...

Some vehicle models are equipped with a feature that allows you to alter the position of your throttle and brake pedals. Please note, the following adjustments cannot be made while the vehicle is in reverse or using the cruise control function.

First, locate the pedal adjustment button, labeled with the symbol of a foot on a pedal. This button can be found on the instrument panel just below the climate control buttons. Simply press the bottom half of this button to move the pedals close, and the top half to move them further away.

Don’t forget to test pushing down the brake pedal a few times before you begin driving to make sure the distance is right for you. While you can adjust these pedals while driving, it’s recommended for your safety that you only make small adjustments while the vehicle is in motion.