Q: Transmission line pressure too high for too long on a 2007 Dodge Caravan

2007 Dodge Caravan. Transmission line pressure way too high for too long. Any recommendations?

A: Yes. Never buy a Dodge Caravan. They have o...

Yes. Never buy a Dodge Caravan. They have one of the worst transmissions out there. Those things are really bad.

Now, if the line pressure is too high, that generally means that somewhere in the system there is a restriction. Because the pump is just pumping about the same, and you notice the pressure gets too high, then the pressure is being pumped and at some point is being restricted causing it to back it up and increase the pressure. I would say that you may want to try to have the transmission flushed out, and see if you can go. Let's say that it is still working okay, I'd sell that van and get something else. They have too many problems, especially with those Caravans.