Q: How do I turn on the headlights in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are necessary when driving after dark or on cloudy days when visibility is poor. While the lights can be operated automatically, there may be times you need to turn them on manually.

1. Use the lever on the left side of the steering wheel column for the lights.

2. Turn the lever to where it says DRL, which turns on the daytime running lamps.

3. Turn the lever to the next position, which turn on parking lights, taillights, license plate lights and side marker lights as well as the daytime running lights. The instrument panel lights also turn on at this position.

4. The next position shows a bright light, which is when the headlights are turned on.

3. How do I turn on the headlights in a 2012 Toyota Camry?