Q: My alternator was changed and I'm noticing a clicking sound, but I don't know where it's coming from. Please advise.

My alternator was changed out on 10/29/16. I'm noticing a clicking sound, but I don't know where it's coming from. Please advise.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your alternator was changed out on 10/29/16 and now noticing a clicking sound, but don’t know where it’s coming from, could be so many possibilities. It would be advisable to have the clicking noise diagnosed by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. My alternator was changed and I'm noticing a clicking sound, but I don't know where it's coming from. Please advise.