Q: Battery saver mode

I change the battery and it went into battery saver mode how do I remove this

Hi There, Usually, this happens when there is a problem with the battery, such as a bad connection or potentially a weak battery. Since you have replaced the battery, this is not likely the case. This can also happen when the alternator is not functioning properly or charging the battery as it should, which may also cause the battery light to come on. I would suggest having a professional mechanic come to your location to take a look at the charging system in your Jeep.

3. Battery saver mode