Q: How do I use the remote start comfort system?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I use the remote start comfort system?

The remote start comfort system allows your vehicle to set comfort settings for you when you use the remote start system. That way, when you turn on your car before you’re in it, your car is optimally set for your comfort when you enter. When the remote start comfort system is activated, the heated seat and heated steering wheel features will automatically turn on in cold weather, while the ventilated seats will be activated in hot weather, thus creating a perfect climate inside the car before you ever open the door.

To activate the remote start comfort system, follow the instructions on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC). You can also use EVIC to deactivate the remote start comfort system.