Q: Fluid leak

There is brown liquid leaking from the front right side of the car. What could this be?

A: The power steering pump, or high pressure h...

The power steering pump, or high pressure hose may be leaking. If the temperature is cold outside, the fluid may thicken and cause a failure of the hose, or pump, or both. If this is the case, the fluid should be flushed out, any leaks fixed, then new fluid meeting the temperature requirements for your area should be installed. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and inspect your leak, then recommend the best path to repair.