Q: Intermittent misfire that sets a random misfire code and three injector circuit failure codes.

Intermittent misfire mostly when accelerating under load and hot. I have ran a couple bottles of Heet and and a couple bottles of Seafoam through the gas. I have cleaned the throttle body, IAT sensor, and IAC valve. I have replaced spark plugs, coil packs, throttle position sensor, camshaft position sensor, and crankshaft position sensor. And I have resistant tested the injectors (14.7 ohms each). However, it still misses intermittently.

Hello.

Intermittent and random misfires can be caused by many things. If all of those components check out, it may be possible that one of the fuel injectors is dirty or clogged, and is not delivering fuel properly. It may be possible that one of the injectors needs to be cleaned or replaced. Random misfires can also be caused by fuel pressure issues, vacuum leaks, or engine management system issues. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your misfiring issue and replace the fuel injector if necessary.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic

• Intermittent misfire that sets a random misfire code and three injector circuit failure codes.