Q: Where I could find the clips that hold the back seat cushion down on a 1999 Grand Prix GT?

I'm trying to find the plastic piece that the seat cushion clips into. It has the little plastic ring you pull on to lift the seat cushion out.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Start by going to an vehicle upholstery shop to get an idea of what that exact piece is called, and what you can do about obtaining one. There are many types of clips, and different ways you can achieve the same goal with a different part. They may even have extra parts on hand that they can sell you. The internet is also a great option, but we need to get a better idea of what that part is called. A dealership may also have a part number and diagram of the seatto go off of.

3. Where I could find the clips that hold the back seat cushion down on a 1999 Grand Prix GT?