Saturn vue 2005 fwd V6: wobbling when accelerating from a stop at low revs 1500 to 2000. Feels on the pedal, you can hear it too.

Saturn vue 2005 fwd V6: wobbling when accelerating from a stop at low revs 1500 to 2000. I can feels it on the gas pedal, you can hear it too, kind of a metal sounds.

If you lift the pedal you can instantly correct the wobble. You just press it again and keep driving normally.

It only happens when you accelerate easy, if you go a little bit faster it never happens.

Thank you very much for the help.

There are a variety of possibilities and so I would suggest a vehicle vibration diagnostic which will yield a conclusive diagnostic. The basic possibilities are motor mounts, possibly mispositioned (and thence damaged) drive axles as a consequence of the faulty motor mounts, and issues with the suspension if the wobble originates with the chassis versus the drive train. What you are describing is quite marked in terms of the symptoms and so if you request the vehicle vibration diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the issue quickly. The mechanic will then explain your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you, particularly if you just need more information to make a wise, informed decision. .