Q: Loud clicking noise under dash sounds electrical. I just replaced cluster and it seems to be coming from somewhere else.

this sound is loud enough that i cant drive without radio on or the click click click would drive me nuts

The clicking sound in the dashboard could be the hazard flasher energizing when the lights are not on. Also, there could be a sticking blend door motor that is skipping the gears and causing a loud clicking noise. If you need further assistance with the clicking noise in the dashboard, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Loud clicking noise under dash sounds electrical. I just replaced cluster and it seems to be coming from somewhere else.