Q: WCM module causing engine to lock up

Yesterday my call started with no problem. when I left for work at lunch I went out and my car wouldn't do anything turn over nothing. i put jumper cables thinking it was battery but still nothing I called a friend he came and done everything he could think of I ended up pulling to a shade tree mechanic house he days he thinks the engine is locked up due to this email module of so is it an easy fix and how expensive

A: Hello. I do not know of any WCM module that...

Hello. I do not know of any WCM module that will cause the engine to lock up. If the engine is locked up, then there is a mechanic failure in the engine. I usually try spinning the engine over by hand to see if it moves. If it does not, then the engine will need to be replaced. If the engine can be moved, then there is another issue. A no start on this vehicle can be caused by a number of things including a failed ASD relay. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the no start and have this issue addressed correctly.