Q: How do I turn off the sound horn feature?

How do I turn off the sound horn feature?

The sound horn is a locking feature. When you lock your car with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, your horn beeps as confirmation that your vehicle is locked. If you find the sound horn annoying or disruptive, you can disable it in one of the following ways.

1. If your car comes equipped with the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) system, simply use that system to disable the sound horn.

2. If your car does not come equipped with the EVIC system, you can disable the sound horn with your key fob. To do this, press and hold the lock button on your key fob for at least four seconds. Then, while still holding down the lock button, press and hold the panic button. Release both buttons, and the sound horn will be disabled. To enable the sound horn again, simply repeat this process.

3. How do I turn off the sound horn feature?