Q: What could be the issue?

My car wouldn't start when I got done pumping gas. All lights worked, I left it at the station for about 3 hours when I came back it started no problem. I let it run for about 10 minutes and drove it about 10 minutes, to my house. The next morning I started it to make sure it worked, It started fine no issue. About 2-3 hours later I went to leave and it wouldn't start, all lights are working. My engine light came on about 3 weeks ago. Should I jump it, or would it be another problem since the lights, windows, radio, and locks work.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The issue is that the fuel pump is starting to wear out and not turn on when either the fuel pump relay is hot or the fuel pump is shorting out internally. Check the fuel pump relay when the engine will not start and see if it’s hot. If the relay is hot, then the fuel pump is shorting out and needs replaced.

If the relay is cold, then the fuel pump relay is failing and needs replaced.

If you need further assistance with you engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. What could be the issue?