Q: Curb hit

Hi I recently ran over a curb. I say curb but it really was a six inch concrete lip where the road started from dirt. I hit it dead on at about 35-40 (couldn't see it) and it blew out all four tires indented all the rims. As far as I know the damage include the front left quarter panel/front bumper being knocked out of alignment and my front right tire was leaking a fluid (seemed clear/odorless). Obviously wheels are out of alignment and I just purchased new tires and rims. When I pulled it off the tow the brake light was on so can only assume that a hydraulic line came off one of the brakes on impact. Was wondering if you have any experience with common damages involving a curb hit like this and what I need to be looking for in suspension for damage if any.

The most common parts that gets damage besides the rims and tires are: the spindles, axles, lower control arms, steering pitman arm, tie rods, ball joints, brake components, shocks, shock mounts, motor and transmission mounts, rear axle housings and axles, rear leaf springs, and rear U-bolts. These are the most common parts that can get damaged by hitting the curb but may not be a complete list. You may have bent the truck frame along with other hidden damage that will show up as steering alignment issues or the car pulling to one side or the other. If you want to have this looked at, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to inspect your suspension and let you know if there is any serious damage.