Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

My transmission fluid is leaking. I think I may need a new front seal.

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Greetings. It is somewhat expected for seals to stop preventing leaks after a few years of usage. If it is the front seal as you believe it to be, the transmission will have to be dropped to replace it. There are multiple seals that can fail on a transmission. YourMechanic provides certified technicians who are more than capable of accurately diagnosing transmission leaks.