Q: My Nissan Sentra 2014 indicator light is on.

My nissan sentra 2014 model when i start the engine after 4to 5 hours then the slip indicator light gets on , and the rpm gets less and the car doesnot pick race rmp not not exceed 4 And after 10 mins when car engine is on lights turn automatically off and car gets normal race etc And when i checked it with tools that why slip indicator lights gets on ,, it show a code c1130.

Hope someone will help me Sorry for my english

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The slip indicator light could be on for a numerous items. The main items that is causing your rpm’s to fluctuate are the camshaft position sensor (CPS) and the idle air control valve (IAC). The CPS will cause the engine to hesitate and run odd when the sensor is not responding. The IAC valve will stick causing the idle to fluctuate and not operate correctly. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine light codes.