Q: I have a Acura ZDX 2010 with 90,000 miles when should I replace the timing belt

When should the timing belt and water pump change on my zdx Acura i have 90000 miles?

Hi there. We have a great tool on this website that allows you to search for routine maintenance services for each make and model of vehicle we service. This will show you when the timing belt should be replaced. In regards to the water pump, it’s really not recommended to replace this component at any desired mileage. It’s typically replaced when an issue is found unfortunately.

3. I have a Acura ZDX 2010 with 90,000 miles when should I replace the timing belt