Q: front end making a constant squeaking noise. and when you hit a bump it feels like tire is going to fall off. and when you turn

Front end makes a constant loud squeaking noise. also I know my alignment is out of whack because I need new shocks and I have a leaf spring busted. I just put new tires on 3 months ago and the front divers side and the rear need to be replaced the outside on the front is worn to nothing. when you hit a bump in the road like a pot hole or man hole it feels like the tire is going to fall out. like bottom in. if that makes sence. also when making a large radius turn the front tires kinda skip. it scares me to drive at any rate of speed. I replaced the bushings a few months ago and also the lower ball joints maybe 8 months ago. also when y9ou do hit a bump the truck flies to the right and it hits hard. thank you

Hi. There are multiple individual parts that could be causing the squeaking noise on your 2003 Toyota. In fact, the tie rods and shock mounts are leading candidates for causing the squeak (when you hit a hole) and the suspension being out of alignment as well. Before you have the front end aligned, you’ll have to replace all of the damaged components first. If you need assistance with this, contact one of our local mechanics and they can complete a front end inspection for you to pinpoint the source of the issues you’re experiencing.

3. front end making a constant squeaking noise. and when you hit a bump it feels like tire is going to fall off. and when you turn