Q: Car jumping when driving

My car is jumping when I drive it. I am not sure what the problem is, but I think it may be a belt or something.

I’m not sure what you mean by jumping. If you mean the vehicle is jerking, then the issue may be an engine performance problem. If the Check Engine Light is on, the first step is to retrieve the stored diagnostic trouble codes. These codes serve as a starting point for any further analysis. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your vehicle firsthand to give you a definitive answer.