Q: Is it possible for the key to be good and the immobilizer unit to be damager???

Security indicator light on took it to the dealer rhey told me changes ecm.....bought a new ecm installed it brought locksmith to reprogram it they couldnt do it told me to get ecm checked out if it was good i did that and i found out that the new ecm i bought and the original one were both good both had communication and no signs of damage......i was told it could be my immobilizer unit????

I would recommend Consulting with the dealership that recommended the replacement of the ECM. If the old ECM was good this would be considered a missed diagnosis on the part of the dealership.

3. Is it possible for the key to be good and the immobilizer unit to be damager???