Q: My wheel is almost impossible to turn and I can not drive the car because of it .

my car has been parked for over a month and when trying to drive it yesterday I could not because wheel was so stiff that I cant turn it . do you know what might be wrong

You should check the power steering fluid to see if the fluid leaked out from a leak. If fluid is low then refill reservoir and start and turn wheel back and forth slow to see if steering gets better and then top off fluid. If fluid is not low then check to see if power steering belt is missing or broke. If it is you will need to replace it.

3. My wheel is almost impossible to turn and I can not drive the car because of it .